Strafford County Master Gardeners Association is one of ten Master Gardener groups in the State of New Hampshire, working under the auspices of the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension.
Under the guidance of the Strafford County Cooperative Extension Staff, we strive to assist our neighbors by providing education and support for a variety of gardening topics. This blog is intended as a means to enhance communication with our fellow gardeners.
Strafford County Master Gardeners Association 2019 Board
- David W. – Co-Chair, MG class of 2015
- Genie R. – Co-Chair, MG class of 2007
- Loretta C. – Treasurer, MG class of 1999
- Dottie O. – Secretary, MG class of 2016
- Judy V. – Membership, MG class of 2007
- Asset Inventory: David W.
- Events: Jon B., Vin D., Carol S., David W.
- Financial Audit: Bob W.
- Nominating of 2020 Officers: Open
- Plant Sale: Joan V.
- School Grants: Barbara F., Jean O., Erika H., Fran F.
- Social Media: Judy V.
Consult Membership List or email for contact information
If you have a question for SCMGA, contact us because gardening is our favorite topic.
SCMGA Master Gardener Events
October 16, Wednesday, 10:30-12 – Matt Tarr, UNH Cooperative Extension Wildlife Specialist, will discuss considerations, challenges, approaches and benefits of Encouraging Wildlife Diversity in Designed Landscapes at the Durham Public Library, 49 Madbury Road, Durham. Social hour to follow. Bring a bag lunch if you wish. Questions – contact Vin D.
December speaker and holiday social – Events Committee