Strafford County Master Gardeners Association is one of ten Master Gardener groups in the State of New Hampshire, working under the auspices of the University of New Hampshire Cooperative Extension.
We strive to assist our neighbors by providing education and support for a variety of gardening topics, community projects, our K-12 School Gardening Grants, and support of the Free Seeds for Education Program.
This website is intended as a means to enhance communication with our fellow gardening enthusiasts.
Strafford County Master Gardeners Association 2022 Board
- David W. – Co-Chair, MG class of 2015
- Vin D. – Co-Chair, MG class of 2012
- Dawn G. – Treasurer, MG class of 2019
- Elinor F. – Secretary, MG class of 2019
- Judy V. – Communications, MG class of 2007
- Asset Inventory: Loretta C.
- Nominating Committee:
- Plant Sale: Doris B.
- School Grants: Barbara F., Lynn A., Pam A., Doris B.
- Social Media: Judy V., David W., Elinor F.
Consult Membership List or email for contact information
If you have a question for SCMGA, contact us because gardening is our favorite topic.
SCMGA Annual Meeting: Durham Public Library, 49 Madbury Road, Durham, NH
Tuesday, December 6, 2022, 10:45 a.m. – 1 p.m.
(Snow date: Wednesday, December 7, 11:45 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
- Continuing Education Program on Forestry Changes, Rebecca DiGirolomo, Strafford County Forester
- NH MG Update: Ruth Smith, NH MG Coordinator
- Snacks – Bring your favorite to share
- Raffle Drawings
- Book Swap – Bring some and trade