The following community projects are being worked on by Strafford County Master Gardeners.
If you are interested in learning more about them, please contact us at NHSCMGA(at)Yahoo(dot)com.
- Annual SCMGA Plant Sale, Durham Town Hall, May 21, 2017, 9-1
- Bedrock Gardens, Lee
- Community Garden Barrington Elementary, Barrington
- Food Friendly Yard, Durham
- Garden of Native NH Plants, Lee
- Hyder House Peace Gardens, Dover
- Joe B. Parks Riverwalk Public Gardens, Dover
- Life Ministries Food Pantry Garden and Veggie Volunteer Program
- Master Gardener in Residence, UNH CSDCCenter, Durham
- Mast Way School, Lee
- Seymour Osman Community Center, Dover
- Somersworth Housing Authority Garden, Somersworth
- Somersworth School Gardens, Somersworth
- Speakers Bureau – Link for more information
- Wagon Hill Community Garden, Durham
- Water, Woods & Wildlife Festival – Native Pollinators Plants Exhibit
- Woodman Museum Medicinal & Industrial Garden, Dover
Members Consult Project List for contact information.