The following community projects are being worked on by Strafford County Master Gardeners.
If you are interested in learning more about them or in volunteering your time, please contact us at NHSCMGA(at)Yahoo(dot)com.
- Annual SCMGA Plant Sale, Durham Town Hall, May 21, 2017, 9-1
- Bedrock Gardens, Lee
- Community Garden Barrington Elementary, Barrington
- Food Friendly Yard, Durham
- Garden of Native NH Plants, Lee
- Gleaning Project
- Hyder House Peace Gardens, Dover
- Joe B. Parks Riverwalk Public Gardens, Dover
- Life Ministries Food Pantry Garden and Veggie Volunteer Program
- Master Gardener in Residence, UNH CSDCCenter, Durham
- Mast Way School, Lee
- Rochester Fair Judging, Rochester
- Seymour Osman Community Center, Dover
- Somersworth Housing Authority Garden, Somersworth
- Somersworth School Gardens, Somersworth
- Speakers Bureau – Link for more information
- Wagon Hill Community Garden, Durham
- Water, Woods & Wildlife Festival – Native Pollinators Plants Exhibit
- Woodman Museum Medicinal & Industrial Garden, Dover
Members Consult Project List for contact information.