A little gardening humor as we get ready to move into August. Happy gardening.
Sometimes gardening gets a bit out of hand! Photo: Noah Mandel, Flickr
- You have a nagging desire pull out weeds in other people’s gardens.
- You steal the bags of leaves your neighbors put out on the street to use as compost or mulch.
- You can never get your fingernails clean
- You arrive early so you can be first in line when the botanical garden holds its rare plant sale.
- Your vacation plans are largely based on garden visits.
- Every home remodeling project includes more space for plants.
- When you get home after a hard day at work, you visit your garden before saying hello to your spouse.
- Total strangers recognize you as the person they saw wandering in a garden in pajamas holding a cup of coffee.
- There are always pots of unplanted plants at the end of your driveway.
- You have more pairs of gardening gloves than socks.
- You insist…
View original post 570 more words