The University of New Hampshire Extension Master Gardener Program extends to the public UNH Extension research-based information about home horticulture, pest management and many other related subjects.
In exchange for the training and materials received from the University of New Hampshire Extension, Master Gardeners perform volunteer services in a myriad of venues including:
- answering questions at our phone center and horticultural events
- participating in the Master Gardener Speakers Bureau
- working county fairs and farmers markets
- helping to create, manage, and write about school, community and demonstration gardens
- provide gardening information through news and social media
- host workshops, tours, classes and clinics in their communities
If this sounds like a gardening community you would like to be part of, request and complete an application form for one of our two upcoming classes.
SCMGA Blogging Community